Bad Boy Salsa
2 LARGE OR 3 MEDIUM SIZED TOMATOES DE-SEEDED
HALF A RED ONION
1 BELL PEPPER
HALF LIME OR LEMON
RED WINE VINEGAR
¼ TSP SCOTCH BONNET PUREE*
SALT TO TASTE
- De-seed tomatoes and chop into small chunks, add into a medium sized bowl.
- Chop the bell pepper and red onion into similar sized chunks and add to the tomatoes.
- Add a glug of red wine vinegar and squeeze in the lime or lemon juice.
- Add a hand full of chopped coriander and a ¼ tsp of Scotch Bonnet Puree*
- Use an electric hand blender to pulse the mix to reduce any large chunks of onion (don't over blend as this should be a coarse salsa).
- Finally add salt to taste and serve with your favourite tortilla chips, add as a relish to a steak or burger, or consume with your favorite mexican dish.